We are happy to announce we have purchased and are happy to start building on Lonnie and Marianne’s incredible 52-year legacy of top-notch service. We are honored that they have entrusted us to lead Competition Distributing into its next chapter. Rest assured, we are purposefully committed to upholding the standards that Lonnie and the Competition Distributing team have built – dependable service, reliable parts, extensive knowledge and second-to-none customer service. Fueled by our passion for motorcycles, we will continue to provide the customer-focused solutions that Competition Distributing has always been known for. Stay tuned as we will be up and running in the next month.
90-17 HARLEY JD FD INTAKE HOUSING Fits 1917-1929 61" & 1921-1924 FD JD
90-17 Intake Housing for Unleaded Gas
(Front or Rear Inlet Housing / Valve Pocket)
- Fits 1917 to 1929 61" Motors.
- Fits 1921 to 1924 FD & JD Motors.
- 2.245" OD 1.02" Overall Height
- Can be used for front or rear cylinder.
- Locating pin (for rocker tower) is installed. (must be ground to correct height)
- Made from Durabar.
- Uses Threaded Valve Guide, part # 95-17 or 95-17OS
- Sold Each. Valve Guide Not Included.